Monday, December 31, 2012

Back to blogging--with a new life

    Happy new year everyone! It has been months since the last time I posted something here. The last two months of yesteryear was the best months I've had for the year 2012.

    I continue studying my degree, although I had to transfer to another school. Returning to school this time was the best timing since I think I had nurtured myself from other things that has nothing to do with what I my degree scope is. Two years away from school have been a very long time of learning, maturing and making one self intelligent enough and responsible for making decisions and actions. I saw the great difference from what I am two years ago and what I am today, and I can see how gaining confidence and using it in a good way out stand myself from others.

    I met new friends and build a good reputation in my new environment; since I promised to myself that this chance of returning to school will be the time that I will start to live the life that I wanted--with freedom to choose and follow my dreams as I go with the flow of life.


    I hoped this would be the start of enjoying myself and loving the life that I have and say that “I live my life the way I want, just laugh and smile for the good and even the bad things that will come and live longer and make this world a better place”

    Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment