Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloweeee!!!: Spooks and scribbles


    Just lately, I had been into scribble drawings. It really makes me feel awful, it's hard to make something that's out of your line. I'm more of perfectionist in terms of my artworks and this one becomes a challenge for me.

    Scribble drawing is more likely a child's drawing and that's what I've been trying to do for the past years which I can't apply my being perfectionist. I do understand that it is the imperfection that makes the scribble drawings even more beautiful and cute, but my hands can't understand that thing.


Spooky Halloween from your Vampy bunny


    Anyway, I'm subscribe into ::Scribblegraph:: on Google+ and I found his works very cute and the quotes about love is so much are inspiring. They are having their website launching this coming October 31st (yehey!).


No comments:

Post a Comment