Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shopping & bonding time


    Last Wednesday, I took advantage of the opportunity to ask my sister to come with me and go shopping for a day. Actually, I was asked by my father to buy materials he needed.
From Balintawak to C3
    After one and a half hours of traveling under the heavy rain, and after we purchased what we actually came for we rushed to the mall to check what's new.

    Every time my father asked me to buy materials needed for the products we sell, I always go to malls, especially Victory Center Mall, and buy something interesting, and this time I'm with my younger sister.

10 pesos store
   We've been into this 10 pesos store. I love this store. Every items were so unique and affordable. I know there are lot of 10 pesos store everywhere, but this store is the best because above all the store with the same theme, it is the only that differs from the others because of the interiors they have and the sales personnel are friendly and they won't welcome you with a frowning face. Their store is always crowded (you could already imagine like you were in a sold out concert because of the overwhelming crowd).

    Checked out this 50 pesos belts and Neon frames. The buckles was really good I wanted to buy one for my younger brother the next time I go there. The sales lady in this shop was so jolly I forgot to buy what I was about to buy and got all the attention to her.

fashionable price: Belts for 50 pesos
Nice buckles
Frames in neon
    I passed buying through this ship. Their items were pretty good, but I don't like the sales personnel here. I know it is not good saying something bad about somebody else's store, but if you were in the good mood and you were like in the mood to buy whatever you are going to see, you might have a change of mind if you saw a sales personnel frowning at you and showing you how bad his day is.



   The flops they're selling were good and suitable for the rainy days.


    We've finished shopping for almost an hour. Good thing is that the mall was about to open when we arrived that makes it easy for us to walk around because the mall wasn't still crowded.

It's still early. It'll be crowded afterwards.
    She bought a charcoal pencil, a spray bottle and an earring while I bought nothing. I just don't feel spending much during that day and because I was the one who paid all that she bought -_-. It doesn't matter, anyway that has been a good day that we had a chance to bond together.


No comments:

Post a Comment