Saturday, March 2, 2013

(No Brandy) Alexander



    Last time, I posted a topic about my happy Sundays with my family; This time I am going to share to you my own recipe of Brandy Alexander.

    First, how to make a non alcoholic Alexander (Brandy Alexander originally) that you can serve to your family during special occasions or even on an ordinary day.

Yields: 3 servings


Ingredients:

  • 1 pint of Vanilla ice cream
  • 1/2 cup All-purpose cream
  • Chocolate syrup
  • Ice
  • (Add 3 jigger of Brandy for BRANDY ALEXANDER)


Procedure:

1. Put all the ingredients in a blender. Be generous with chocolate syrup.
2. Blend until the texture turns smooth.
3. Garnish the glass by frosting the rim with cocoa powder or rolling drops of chocolate syrup inside the glass.
4. Serve and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment