Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Papa's wisdom

   Papa have this kind of friend-like attitude every time he talk to us in public or in our everyday conversations. He never talk to us the way other parents do to their child. I always thought of him as the coolest father in the world. There were no boundaries in terms of the way you speak to him as long as hindi mo matatapakan ang pride nya and you sound nice and won't say any disrespectful term to him (of course, show some respect at all time).
  One time I heard Papa talking to my younger brother. I thought he was doing a disciplinary action to kuya. 

    And as I listen closely, mali pala hinala ko. they'r having a man-to-man talk that time.

◄ I manage to hid myself somewhere as I took a shot of them.

     Papa never failed to give us his wisdom. He always give us valuable lessons by telling us his experiences in life.

    And as continue listening to their conversations, I remember how I value papa's wisdom and how I relate it to my life. 

   Papa's my best adviser. Our father is our best adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment