Thursday, March 15, 2012

She cooks to save the relationship

    There are a lot of times that my parents argue because of their differences. Most of the time they ended up not talking to each other for the rest of the day and worst, we are affected by their quarrel(Specially in times when we want an increase in our allowance. Bad shot!).

    My grandfather once told me that couples, specially husband and wife should not let each other go to bed at night without talking or fixing the problem they are into. I thought it was their way of solving the problem and getting the fire on again on the following day(Yey!). But no! Yes, it was a big no.

    I caught Mama once, actually it was several nights ago, cooking something in the kitchen. I secretly watched her until she finished cooking(Darn! The dish smells so good!). I assumed that that was her midnight snack but I was wrong, it was for Papa.

    They were sitting at the couch at our backyard while watching the summer night sky. It was like they were having a date(Yee, kilig to the bones! Ha-ha). How romantic they are to each other. While they were eating the food that Mama prepared, they were talking about what happened that day.

    By that  I remember how she mend my bad day by treating me a savory dishes which I so much like.

    Now I know how she keep the relationship between her and Papa tight and how she got our "kiliti", it was all because she cooks a delicious food to save the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment