Monday, June 11, 2012

Writing Rituals: Listening To Music

I used to listen to music before and while I'm writing. So I made a list of the songs I used to listen.

 Thou shalt not - If I only were a goth 
I really love this song. I wanna play it over and over.


 Acel Bisa - One love
I was actually listening to this song while doing this posts. I can't help myself but to get blushed every time I hear this song


Bamboo - Muli
I fell in love with this song. I was disappointed when bamboo disbanded.


Tears for fears - Everybody wants to rule the world


Tears for fears - head over heels
Another song from TFT. this is the first song from TFT that I had heard


Owl city - Vanilla twilight
Even my friends got mesmerized by this song.


Coldplay - The scientist
I've listening to this song since I was in grade school.


Coldplay - Every teardrop is a waterfall
One that I always listen to lately.


Kamikazee - Girlfriend
Lastly on my list, I could relate my experience to the meaning of this song. (-___-) I really bet you should listen to this.






No comments:

Post a Comment