Monday, October 22, 2012

An inherited furniture especially made by the late grandpa


    One of the best and my favourite wooden furniture that my late grandfather, Elesio Sr., had made was the king sized bed with a fascinating wood carved design. Isn't it sweet?



    My grandfather was a woodcarver, furniture maker and a musical instrument maker. He has a great hands and amazing talent that I really adore (thank God I had inherited his talent, except for the passion for playing musical instruments which my younger sisters' inherited talent).

    I always sleep at my parents' room during weekend afternoons together with my younger brothers and sisters right after we had pillow fights. When we were younger and my grandfather was still with us, we used to draw and do crafts in this bed. I remember one time that I accidentally spilled a red paint in the bed and my mama got mad at me and mama didn't make me a chocolate drink for almost a week (Ha ha).


 

2 comments:

  1. Hand crafted elegance...looks soo very nice.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating his excellence for crafts.

      Delete