Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rainy days makes me shiver... meow!

    It has been raining the whole day. Darn! I can't stand the cold. I wish I could nestle the whole day over my blanket and stay asleep just like Mimi (my cat). I wish I could fondle onto somebody's arms he heh...

    Cold. Which reminds me of the end of the summer season. Darn again! Well, aside from the upcoming rainy season, another school year to come. Which made me more excited, but not with the rainy season. I remember one time, I was terribly shaking because of the cold weather while I was on my way to the university and ended up staying to the clinic for several hours.

    I thought I could withstand the cold that day so I didn't bring my coat. Hah ha! Dare you, cold! Fail..

    
    Since that rainy days will be coming to bring cold to my sexy anatomy (yey!), I'm planning to make some good coats inspired by my favorite anime characters.

    Hope I could do that later, but for now I'll be here at my bed cuddled by my soft and warm blanket...

No comments:

Post a Comment