Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Creativity strikes: Wood carving and sketching



   I had burned the whole week indoors because of the devastating southwest monsoon. Aside from getting myself busy fixing my garden during my free time under the heavy pouring rain, I summoned my creativity during the nighttime and expanded my artistic skills in sketching.

   It's been months since the last time I touched and peek through my sketch pad.

   Since it was raining and the darkness has already covered my chilling mind I decided to make use of the scrap wood that I found under my bed last week.

My bat tag

     Just as I had expected, it doesn't turn out the way I wanted. Does it look like a bat?

They keep teasing me about this, BATMAN! nanananana!

   Hope so... I want it to be like a bat tag, my nick name carved on it and finish it with some mahogany varnish. I'm planning to do another one and paste it on the head of my drafting table, Yey!


   And yesterday, I finished sketching The Mad Hatter Johnny Depp.

The Mad Hatter Johnny Depp





No comments:

Post a Comment