Saturday, September 22, 2012

Paper Cut designs as a decorative peice of art



   While surfing on the waves of clutter, another idea from the childhood landed on my mind when I saw my old art book (thank God it is still in good condition and not have been dined with termites). Paper cut was the best part of my art projects when I was in 5th grade.

   There are a lot of tutorial on how to do this paper cut art so decided not to make one.


I am so impatient on making patterns, but not on this one ^_^

    I found it very useful for a decoration, here's how I imagined it to be displayed at home:
  1. Under the glass table.
  2. Framed and displayed on the wall.
  3. Notebook cover.
  4. Furniture design.
  5. (Insert another creative design here)
    Actually, I had been used this paper cut deign for my drafting table which looks pretty cool every time I touched it. I was planning to buy a special paper and cut beautiful patterns in it and replace my mom's paper cut decor under her antique glass candy container that she displayed every new year.


Patterns. . . I wonder how pros do those much amazing paper art.


No comments:

Post a Comment