Friday, October 19, 2012

Book hopping: Some meditation and investigative book


   Yesterday was my day-off (no school, no work, no household. Yey!) so I had to enjoy the moment to be free and took advantage of it to hop on some of my favorite bookstores.

   It took me three hours to look for what I really want to sit in for the rest of the week. I ended up with this two books; The Calling by Inger Ash Wolfe and Practical Meditation with Buddhist principles.


    Although I my leg hurts during my long search for these books, it is really worth the pain (naks!).

    Actually, I am fond of reading psychological, investigative and comic books. Comic books because that's my way of studying different techniques in sketching and making figure sketching; Investigative instead of romance (romance novel is not my type); Psychological because. . . I don't know exactly why, but it seems informative and very useful to me, especially when I'm in the middle of a group conversation and I could use what I had read. That is why I really love reading.
 
Well written, inspirational quotes and phrases.




    There are some poetry that are written in this book, Practical meditation. Very inspiring.


    My sister ::Elena:: started reading this book, The calling. She said, it is very well written and another page turner book. She's already in the middle (She's a speed reader).


A dash of Herbal medicine and investigative writing
 skill that stops every reader's heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment