Sunday, October 21, 2012

When creativity strikes: Angel's sorrows Illustration


     I have been busy for sketching instead of reading the book that I bought recently. I already finished the last of the illustration that I've been working for the past few days just before I got my day off.

     Took a picture of me, naked, just to get the right angle and the right position of shadows, but nothing had worked out. So I had to hire one of my friends to do the posing and draw a figure of her on the spot. We had to do the sketching things just before dawn.

It looks good when in sepia brown mode

     A long time of getting myself in pieces and got inspired again, improvements appeared day by day. Actually, it took me a week to finished a whole pad sketch.





    I was trying to make a better style of the flooring, but it always looks worse than the first, so I ended up making a simple flooring (that I don't know if it complements the picture). I don't know exactly why I choose the title Angel's sorrows for this piece. I just felt unease, somehow depressed and a bit awkward when I first tried to put myself into something (maybe because of that Cyber crime law that really seems to be my major concern during past few weeks), into a certain topic that I could put into my sketch pad.


::Angel's sorrows::

No comments:

Post a Comment