Monday, October 29, 2012

Artist of the week: The late Isabel



    This week's my favorite artist that suits the Halloween season.

Source: Multiply TLI band members
 
    Hypnotic, dark and Gothic, The late Isabel's music scheme is one of the Pinoy bands that surely leave the spooks under your skin. If you're looking for some music to set the mood into a misty and spooky atmosphere, their haunted and enthralling albums 'Doll's head' and 'Lackadaisical' are the best to listen to this week.

Photo caption from their song "My favorite things" music video
 
    Wawi Navarroza (vocals), JP Agcaoili (drums), Roval Bacale (bass), and Allan Hernandez (guitar) had brought the stream into a fresh sound to the Filipino music scene. 'Doll's head' is their first album that was released in 2005 and 'Lackadaisical', limited edition CD with four (4) tracks was released last year, April 2012.

Visit their official page at:
::The Late Isabel on Facebook::
::The Late Isabel on Multiply::
    "My favorite things" was the first music video that introduced me to The late Isabel band way back late 2005 (MTV was still available at Philippine free TV that time) and that was also the year when I was slowly digging into the inner me and pulling out the darkness in me...



No comments:

Post a Comment