Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Friendship labels





    I was redecorating my room lately and I was forced to remove all the old stuff inside my old closet to move the closet on the other side of the room. I have this kind of behavior of checking on the things that I was removing in one place, though I had seen them for so many times. And, that always took me a long time to finish doing this removing thing and putting them back together.

    In the middle of the clutter and mass of clothes, an old box caught my attention.

    It was the box that I was about to give to my high school teacher, but I refuse because of the cuteness of the cover and the effort of making it.

    As I recall, I made it five years ago, I was on my third year in high school during that time. It was just made of thick cardboard connected by adhesive, which is why I never wondered the moment that I lift it up and the lower part of the box was already detached.

    It was full of my high school memories and the best thing that is inside this box are these dangling charms and friendship bracelets.

    The bracelets and charms were made by Jho's mother; Jho is my long time and one of my closest friend. On time, she came with a bag full of it in her hands and gave us these. Aside from her closest friends, she also gave some of it to all the other girls in the class.


friendship bracelets

    These reminds me that it was the year (the only batch), for the very first time that everyone was so close to each and it feels like we were brothers and sisters and everything was just full of fun. Though other people thought we were a class chaos, we stand up and showed our ingenuity to the people.

    But between these beautiful charms and bracelets, my favourite was the red dangling charm with my nick name on (which, actually was my initial). I think of it as my lucky charm. ^_^ I just use it in times that I'm in a risky situation.

My favourite dangling charm

     Gladly, (I think) it really helped me a lot because it makes me think that I'm not alone. That I'm with my friends, cheering me up. I hope they remember me and the other girls and also the friendship we had during those times every time they saw these wonderful charms.



No comments:

Post a Comment